Posted by House & Condo Painters
Brick is one of the most popular choices for builders. But the cost of replacing or repairing brick can be huge when there’s damage, weathering, or when you want to change the color.
Consider brick painting houses instead! There are several reasons to spruce up your brick exterior with a new paint job.
- A fresh coat of paint will always increase your property value and curb appeal. Protect and Defend
Protect and Defend
- Proper preparation is the key to a long-lasting, durable, and professional-looking brick painting job.
- Properly applied paint will seal the brick and protect it against the effects of weather and age.
- Painting your exterior bricks can even protect old brick from further weathering and crumbling, saving you money on costly repairs.
- Painted brick is less likely to attract mold or damaging ivies and other climbing plants.
Painting Brick, Keeps Costs Low
- Painted brick, no matter the color, is easier and cheaper to clean and maintain than porous untreated brick.
- Painting the exterior brick of your home can be a less expensive face-lift compared to changing the siding or re-roofing your house, and still gives it a significantly updated
With brick houses getting older and older, the demand for brick painting is only increasing.